For the Users
|Monday-Saturday||8 A.M. to 1 A.M.|
|Saturday & Holidays||9 A.M. to 1 A.M|
|During Examination||It remains open till 2 AM|
|Monday-Saturday||8 A.M. to 6 P.M|
General Rules & Regulation
1. All the users entering the library should deposit their bags and other belongings at the property counter. Only notebooks and the library books to be returned would be allowed to be taken inside.
2.Do not leave any valuables at the check point. Library is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
3.Library card is compulsory for getting access to the library. Members/Readers must scan their Library/Identity Cards at the check point of the Library.
4.When Books are issued, student should check the pages of issued books and if pages are found missing, they should report the same to the Librarian before leaving the counter. On returning the books, if pages are found missing, then the last borrower of the book shall be held accountable for the missing pages and shall accordingly be fined.
5.Please do not try to shelve the books yourself. Please leave them on table.
6.Reader should not damage library resources in any way. If anyone found doing so, he/she will be charged/fined as decided by the Librarian.
7.Please maintain complete silence, decorum, & discipline when inside the reading room. You may be asked to leave the Reading room if you are found disturbing others.
8.Students are advised not to issue Books to others on their names.
9.To get books issued the borrowerâ€™s ID must be produced every time. ID Card is not transferable.
10.Students are advised to submit the issued books before the due date. Failing which, a fine will be charged as per rules.
11.Keep mobile switched off or at silent mode in the library.
12. Audible use of mobile phones, smoking, food and drinks are not allowed in the library
13. Maintain atmosphere of dignity, peace and silence in the library.
14.Personal printed materials in the form of books are not allowed to bring inside the library.
15. Users should leave their bags and other belongings including personal books (except money and other valuables) at the property counter of the library.
16. Suggestions on any aspects of library services are welcome.
17. All library users are advised to enter the library premises in a decent dress
18. No visitor or guest is permitted to use the library without the prior permission of the Librarian.
19. The library users should not deface, mark, cut, mutilate or damage library materials in any way. If anyone is found doing so, he/she will be charged with the full replacement cost of damaged material leading to suspension of library account and be barred from entering the library.